Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shuffle.

I've just discovered the 'shuffle' option on my iPod and it's great! Most of the time I end up listening to the same tracks over and over or I scroll through the list deliberating what to listen to for so long that I don't listen to anything 'cos the train has pulled into London Bridge. There is however a drawback... It's made me realise how much shit I have on it. I listen to probably every third/fourth track and skip over the rest. It's a 20gig one that currently has over 3000 tracks on it of which I probably only listen to or like a third. That's the problem with having a large capacity iPod you see, half the fun of listening to music on the move in my tape-playing Walkman days came from the moment whilst listening to Orbital when I suddenly realised I'd love to hear Led Zepplin again but knew I had to wait. The iPod gets rid of that and I think that's a shame, though the upsides far outway that one downside.
Shuffle - it's the way forward... randomly forward.

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)