Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Room 101 (part four)

Chewing gum.
I hate chewing gum and I distrust those who chew it. Why are you unable to put it in a bin? Why must you chew incesantly whilst talking to me? You look like a cow chewing the cud. As a matter of fact, at least a cow has the decency to do it WITH THEIR BLOODY MOUTH CLOSED! You stick it on the floor and the council (occassionaly) spends my tax-money blasting it up with water-jets. You stick it on the heaters on trains so when I rest my foot there it's all nice and warmed up to perfect stickiness. Just don't okay. Just don't. It's not that hard is it?
If I were PM it'd be the first thing to go. I'd introduce a £500 fine like they have in Singapore.

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)