Monday, November 06, 2006

Crazy spam

Along with just about everyone else in the country, my junk e-mail folder seems to be bulging at it's virtual seams these days. The bloody thing is heaving with invitations to buy shares in obscure overseas companies, cheap software offers and the occasional 'Phishing' attack from Barclays, a bank I don't even use. (I don't mind the latter as I was starting to feel left out that I'd never been 'phished' when it was clearly on the increase.) But now it seems I've been targeted by some kind of DaDaist movement that have become jaded with the art world and have moved into... er... spam. I'm getting all manner of odd Haiku-esque e-mails that frankly make my head spin.
Here's a selection.

Subject: Hi Annemarie

Hi iamjustsendingthisleter.
How are you ? Call me.
what children


Subject: open-headed mill-ink

boulanger ×"



Subject: oil pan parlor car

"no, i should have turned in a moment."but when her mother was gone, jane would not be prevailed on to go down without one of her


Subject: mouth-watering palm grub

"i should like balls infinitely better," she replied, "if they were carried on in a different manner;

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)