Friday, December 29, 2006

She said 'Yes'

I'm getting chuffin' married! Through a slightly foggy haze of the previous nights' revelries with Sophie & Simon, I asked Beth on Christmas morning to marry me, and she said yes. Actually she cried and asked me if I was serious (I think she'd kind of given up hope a bit) and then said yes and made me a very happy man. Unfortunately the ring was a few sizes too big 'cos the bloke in the jewellers planted the seed of doubt in my head when I told him that Beth's size is a tiny 'I'.
So now the easy part is over we’re now facing the prospect of months of magazine scanning, begging favours off friends and trawling t’internet for venues. Bring it on!

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)