Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The best of moods.

Today I’ve awoken in the most incredibly good mood. Sure I have no decent work on at the moment and therefore no money and I’m finding it difficult to rustle up the energy to make a start on the minor jobs I do have to do, I’m lacking the impetus necessary to plough on with my journalism course, Beth is unwell so I’ve been relegated from the role of house-husband to nursemaid which in turn makes it difficult to concentrate on anything other than the many DVDs that she’s catching up on without retiring to the bedroom only to be called upon to fetch some orange juice, plump her pillows or provide her with a steady stream of Lemsip, but despite all this I’m very, very happy today. To celebrate I’m just taking the lovely (but ill & snotty) Beth out of a spot of beautifully fresh Brighton air and a wonderful bacon sarnie. Now where’s that invalid chair?

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)