Thursday, September 07, 2006

Honda Zoomer and the man with the robot leg

Outside the Real Patisserie just now was one of those brilliant Honda Zoomer things. Whilst coveting said bike a smiley be-helmeted chap wandered out of a shop and clambered aboard. It was pretty busy immediately outside the Patisserie and the bloke was drawing a few looks from the milling folk. I smiled at him and asked the obvious question, “Where did you get that mate?” and pointed toward the bike. As I looked down however I realised to my horror that I was actually pointing at his robot leg. He had a robot leg, seriously. The left leg of his military-style trousers were tied around a thin steel Terminator-esque false leg, it was nuts. Anyhow, the bloke obviously realised I wasn’t very, very forward in my nosiness and rightly assumed I was enquiring after the Zoomer. “I got it direct from Honda.” He said with a smile as he rode off. If you don’t know what a Zoomer is here’s a picture of the girl from ‘PopWorld’ on T4 with one.

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)