Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Puzzling shops

There's a shop near me where I buy my milk, Saturday papers and, every-so-often, a Fry's Turkish Delight and it has a very unusual name. It's called 'Buy to Win'.



Now I've been going there on and off for six years and I've no idea what you have to buy to win or even what you would win. Beth keeps telling me I should ask but I kinda don't want to. I like the mystery. I hate it when the papers are full of new evidence that solves an old riddle like Jack the Ripper or The Loch Ness Monster and this, to me, is one of my life's great unsolved mysteries and, curious as I am, I don't want to know the answer.

Also, as a little partner to the 'Buy to Win' shop picture here's a piccie of the finest name you will ever see for a model shop.



'If Only.'

No comments:

Word of the day. Crapsifruit.

1. a. - Alt. of Crapsifruit. ~ (Crap-see-frute) To be a bit crap and slightly fruity. (See John Inman.)